Now that you have purchase some lovely pieces of jewelry, you will definitely want to take care of those beautiful pieces.
Here's some ways you can do this:
- Always keep your jewelry in a anti-tarnish jewelry case, whether its a box it came in a anti-tarnish jewelry box.
- Take your jewelry off before taking a shower or salt water such as the beach. Turquoise is one stone you should not get wet.
- Stones such as Aquamarine, Green Emerald Beryl, Morganite should not sit in the sunlight for extended period of time, they will fade.
- Pick up the guide below for full details on how to clean your jewelry and gemstones.
Your FREE Insider's Guide to Jewelry & Gemstone Care
Be sure to pick up Your Insider's Guide to Jewelry and Gemstone Care. In this guide, you'll learn about:
- How to clean your Sterling Silver, Gold, and Gold-filled jewelry easily and bring it back to its original luster.
- You'll learn what NOT to do.
- How to clean and revive over 25 gemstones without the cost of going to a jewelry store and save your precious time too.